New Grohe 32298SD1 kitchen faucet are known to be the best-selling pull-out faucet with an updated look. This Grohe 32298SD1 has a new design that perfectly combines the innovative technology with the modern kitchen needs. Its functionality and durability is a professional tool that will help you to clean your sink and dishes faster and better.
Many latest technologies
The flow of water is smooth
It has an elegant gooseneck design that comes equipped with a single-handle pull-down spray head. This head is eye-catching and is extremely functional with many modes and styles. It has a total height of 14 ¾ inches and gives you ample of space to work with. It comprises of a spout that has 8 1/8 inches of height and has a spray head attached at its front.
- It uses two major technologies: Locking spray control and GROHE SpeedClean mechanism.
- The locking spray control allows the user to switch between regular flows and spray modes with a single push of a button.
- The GROHE SpeedClean technology is specially designed to provide the protection to the nozzle and lever handle against lime scale buildup.
- It also comes with a GROHE SilkMove cartridge that allows smooth control of the temperature and volume of the water. You just have to pull out the shower head to start the water flow that eliminates the need of backsplash clearance during installation.
There are many noticeable features of this faucet that are both impressive and effective.
GROHE SILKMOVE. The SilkMove cartridge ensures an effortless control over the water flow. This Grohe 32298SD1 is made in-house and comes with gliding ceramic disks coated with formulated Teflon coating.
GROHE StarLight. This Grohe 32298SD1 Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet is made from a high quality 304 stainless steel, which is known to be durable and safe. It will not be affected by chemicals and the toxins present in the water and will make this faucet a non-corrosive one.
DURABLE CERAMIC CARTRIDGE. The handle is made from a long-lasting performance material instead of plastic discs. This makes it even more durable and works effortlessly under harsh weather conditions.
- It comes loaded with many latest technologies and high-quality materials.
- The flow of water is smooth and a special coating protects it from corrosion.
- It is extremely resistance reliable and elegant to look at.
- It has many features that make it distinctive from its competitors.
- It is a little high maintenance faucet and may require lubrication every 4 months.
- There are no changes in the design of the faucet in 11 years.
- Troubles like less water flow can occur when the item is not used correctly.
Overall, GROHE Company is known for its excellent production of kitchen faucet since the 1990s and has many loyal customers. Their products are high quality and work great despite a few hitches.
- GROHE SilkMove for a lifetime of smooth operation. Automatic safety stop after 60 seconds
- GROHE StarLight finish for scratch and tarnish-resistant surfaces for a lifetime of beauty
- SpeedClean anti-lime system: Removes limescale with a simple wipe of a finger to maintain a like-new performance
- GROHE RealSteel Stainless Steel Construction
- 14-3/4 in. Faucet height
- GROHE SilkMove: for a lifetime of smooth operation.
- SpeedClean anti-lime system: Removes limescale with a simple wipe of a finger to maintain a “like-new” performance
- Locking dual-spray diverter allows for seamless switching between spray and regular water flow
- Forward rotating handle to prevent interference with backsplash
- CALGreen compliant at 1.75 gpm flow rate