Behold all homemakers, as the most traditional and vintage kitchen faucet is here to serve you with excellence. This Kingston Brass faucet with deck plate is a delight that your kitchen interior will adore. It is a classic model of the old times faucets loaded with modern technology.
The three holes sink and the two holes for soap
2 function stream flow and jet spray pull down sprayer
The look is very traditional and has a long tap hovering over your sink. The handle is sleek, stylish and is used to control the flow of water. It is made with a very high-quality brass that is coated with a matt finish. The coating is very durable and will last for a lifetime without any rusting or corrosion.
The features are modern and come with two types of stream flow. One is 2 function stream flows and another is jet spray pull down sprayer. The former one is a normal flow stream that can be controlled with the lever while the latter one is a jet spray one, which means that it s more localized. It is used to tackle stains and spots that are stubborn and needs more water pressure flow.
The functions of Kingston Brass faucet need no introduction. It can be used to effectively clean your sink and utensils with controlled temperature water flow. You can also use any stream flow function as per your requirements and get the job done better and faster. It will save you a lot of time and its high durability will last a lifetime.
- Kingston Brass Faucet is affordable and is a delight for every vintage lover.
- Kingston Brass Faucet is easy to install and has a great water pressure.
- The coating done of the product is durable and will last a lifetime.
- Perfect for a smaller kitchen and the spray is very strong, which can easily help you to get rid of those harsh spots.
- It is shiny and extremely easy to operate.
- The rubbed bronze goes well with the handles and the pulls, which matches the soap dispenser.
- Hose and the weight system will never tangle during the installation that makes it easier.
- The three holes sink and the two holes for soap allows ease gap between dispenser and the faucet.
- With overtime use the spray head may wear out a little as it continuously rubs with the collar on the spout.
- You may require a professional help for its installation if your kitchen plumbing settings is traditional.
- The rubber on the top of the faucet might fall off if too much pressure is applied to it.
This is a great Kingston Brass Faucet that comes with many features at a decent prize. People looking for a kitchen product that can serve their sink chore needs and doesn’t cost them too much, then this is the one for you.
- High Quality Brass Construction
- 2 function stream flow and jet spray pull down sprayer
- 1-hole installation with 10-Inch deck plate
- Max 1.8 GPM/6.8 LPM Water Flow Rate At 60 PSI (ASME standard)
- Compliant with California Energy Commission Title 20